So 2015 is nearly over. I'm messaging you from my family home in England. It's been another very busy year.
Some highlights (in no particular order) include:
- Going to Kazakhstan to see if Almaty could win the right to host the 2022 Winter Olympics (they lost to Beijing).
- Judging at the Middle East Sports Awards in Dubai.
- Ring announcing for QPW Wrestling.
- Attending WWE Summerslam in Brooklyn and the New York Yankees.
- Presenting and reporting for Al Jazeera English.
- Starting the 'Best in the World' Podcast.
- Interviewing Manny Pacquiao.
I also made trips to Thailand, Croatia and Abu Dhabi so it's been a fun year.
I've spent a lot of time playing football and have been collecting medals this week. One was a runners-up trophy in our 9-a-side league (see picture) and the other was at our end of your football social. That award was for the most inappropriate behaviour! The behaviour in question was that for our weekly kick-about I would always turn-up in a full kit! There's a phrase used for that in England....... (I won't mention it here!)
Have a great festive time and New Year!